Happy fall from CultureSource!
Today, we’re announcing our fall funding programs, totaling over $200,000 across four programs to support the work of CultureSource member organizations, arts organizers and curators, artists and collectives, and more.
We’re thrilled to launch these programs with the support of our amazing partners, including those in our regional arts and cultural community who aided in program design, and our philanthropic partners locally, statewide, and nationally who work with us to support the artistic and cultural vibrancy of Southeast Michigan.
Explore these exciting new opportunities below and share with those who you think should apply!
Resource Services Coordinator
- Eight grants of $4,000
- Deadline: Monday, November 1, 2021 at 5:00pm
- CultureSource member organizations are invited to apply for the winter cycle of CulturePop, which will fund outdoor, family-friendly arts activations in downtown Detroit during the holiday season. Performers and presenters will have the chance to showcase their talents, reach new audiences, and build their capacity to do their creative work in public space.
- In partnership with Rocket Community Fund.
Creators of Culture
- Around 30 grants of $3,000 each
- Deadline: Monday, November 8, 2021 at 5:00pm
- Our annual funding opportunity supporting grassroots creative activity in Southeast Michigan. This year’s program offers support to arts organizers and curators working on experimental, visionary arts projects.
- In partnership with the Kresge Foundation, Erb Family Foundation, and Rocket Community Fund.
- Six grants of $10,000
- Deadline: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 5:00pm
- Our new annual regranting program that supports artists and collectives for innovative, public-facing projects taking place across the seven counties of Southeast Michigan.
- In partnership with the Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts.
CultureSource is the Wayne County regional regrantor for the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs. Four minigrant opportunities are open for organizational arts projects, professional development for individuals, PreK-12 bus grants for cultural field trips, and arts supplies grants for PreK-12 education institutions.