Value of Membership
CultureSource’s vision is of flourishing Southeast Michigan communities that visibly benefit from a diverse and thriving arts and culture sector. Toward that vision, we promote sector visibility, support the vitality and “thrivability” of member organizations, offer creative ideas and inspiration, and look for cultural opportunities to improve the community.
As a CultureSource member, your entire organization—staff, board, and volunteers—become part of a vibrant, multidisciplinary alliance that believes in creating impact through artistic and cultural expression. We are proud to offer our members access to an array of opportunities to help advance their organizations and improve general community well-being through arts and culture.
- Professional Development programs that help build capacity, revenue resources, leadership skill, and audiences
- Networking Opportunities/Convenings to cultivate and grow collegial relationships within and outside of our regional arts and culture sector.
- Invitations to special events with local peers who have similar affinities, artistic practices, or job titles, as well as with guests who are national experts and thought leaders.
- Grant Opportunities that we offer in partnership with funding partners and are able to make available exclusively to CultureSource members.
- Advocacy for your work and needs through the deeply informed and collective voice we uniquely offer for the regional arts and culture sector.
- Listing in the CultureSource Member Directory.
- Subscription to CultureSource’s monthly member newsletter.
- Access to Resources to stay up-to-date on news and current events, job postings, and funding opportunities.
- Free Job Postings; non-members have to pay $25 per posting.
- Access to a Dedicated CultureSource Team committed to doing our best to enhance the work of our members and increase the impact of arts and culture in Southeast Michigan.
- And more!
CultureSource offers membership annually. Registration is open year-round, and is valid for the duration of the calendar year. Membership dues are based upon an organization’s annual operating budget.
Become a Member
Ready to join? Just button below to complete our online application and make your payment. If you have questions about CultureSource membership or benefits, send a note to Kim Howard or call (313) 831-1151.