- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years experience with the operation of a non-profit organization as well as 1-3 years of development experience preferred
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, email and data management software (NetSuite or similar preferred)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities and take direction as needed
- A team player with the ability to use diplomacy and tact when interacting with Pewabic staff, trustees and the public
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with other departments
- Have 2-3 years administrative, finance or related experience.
- Must be able to provide examples of past experience with systems and procedures.
- Must be detail oriented, highly organized and have proven problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Be flexible and willing to take on new and different requests.
- Have working knowledge of basic office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience working with registration software, website editing and Quickbooks a plus.
Compensation: $12-15; Commensurate with experience.
- Provide accurate and timely processing of gifts and acknowledgment letters
- Data entry (in NetSuite) for all contributed revenue gifts & contributions
- Perform data maintenance and cleanup for donor, member, business and foundation financial records accurately and confidentially in Netsuite
- Achieve annual membership revenue goals through monthly renewal mailings, lapsed member mailings, phone calls to members, training and coordination with Retail staff
- Assist with many aspects of event planning including but not limited to ticket sales, RSVPs, mailing invitations and communicating with vendors
- Track Retail team membership commissions
- Assist with preparation of grant proposals and reports
- Conduct initial phone calls, some of which is cold calling, as well as follow up calls to potential businesses, individuals and corporate sponsors for Pewabic’s annual fundraiser
- Maintain accurate call sheets with follow up information for all donor calls
- Process auction requests as needed
- Maintain a neat and organized work environment
- Other tasks as assigned
- This position requires working occasional nights and weekends for various Pewabic events