Creative Expressions Program Coordinator
15999 W. 12 Miles Road, Southfield, MI 48076
General Summary: The Creative Expressions Program (CEP) Coordinator will lead the development of the Creative Expressions Program, including community partners, volunteers, program activities and events. This is a full-time position.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with senior management staff and lay leaders to maintain existing, as well as identify future community partners with whom to develop creative expressions programming.
- Meet regularly with community partners and Kadima staff to develop creative programming, identify opportunities for free tickets, activity schedules, etc.
- Work with the Clinical Director and art therapist to ensure activities are in line with the members’ plans of service and outcomes are being measured properly that will demonstrate program impact.
- Work with key staff members to develop and regularly monitor the process for registering members for programs, transportation to activities, staffing needs, etc.
- Transport and supervise specialized group activities with various partners, including DSO, CCS and others as developed. Help to identify additional transportation as necessary.
- Act as point person for new Creative Expressions Program volunteers.
- With support from the Kadima Special Events Coordinator, plan annual fundraising event, which includes working with the event committee to identify venue and sponsors, develop marketing, etc.
- Spend time at Creative Expressions activities to observe, provide feedback and support future program development.
- With support from the Kadima Special Events Coordinator and lay leaders, develop showcase events that culminate specific program activities.
- Expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and comply with all written policies and procedures and values of Kadima.
- Other duties as assigned.
|Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Qualifications Required