As a part of the Digital Access for the Arts Program, CultureSource will regrant funding to organizations to make informed investments in technology that will enhance and support the organization’s arts work online. Sixteen (16) grants of $5,000 will be awarded. Applications will open January 22, 2021. Applications have closed but stay tuned for grant announcements, decisions will be made by March 15, 2021.
– Organizations must be CultureSource Member Organizations. For questions regarding your organization’s current membership status or to become a member, please visit our membership page.
– Priority will be given to Detroit-based CultureSource member organizations
– Organizations must plan to complete one of the following anytime from now until May 31, 2021:
- attend two Digital Access for the Arts workshops (Visit culturesource.org/calendar for more info) or
- have completed the Tech Assessment (Coming soon! Sign up for CultureSource emails below for more details) or
- have met with a Tech Expert-in-Residence (Launching March 1)
Applicants will be able to save their work on their application and return to complete the application, if desired.